21 فبراير 2003
رقم العضوية
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
الجنس
الإقامة
Dubai
Hi guys today i brought English sms i hope they are new & hope u like it

1- Friends are like gifts wrapped in ribbons of thoughtfulness and trimmed with kisses and smiles,given by God to stay not just for a day,but for life. Thanx

2- Love is like war ... Easy to start hard to stop.... So i'm having a war with you .... Hope you don't want peace!!!?

3- Miss you very much ..... Missing you is only half the story.Hope the other half is you miss me too

4- *Click*
C = can't live without you
L = love you
I = i miss you
C = care about you
K = kiss from my heart to you

So,When you miss me just say *Click*!!

5- It's not the PRESENCE of SOMEONE that brings MEANING to LIFE,but the way someone TOUCHES YOUR HEART that gives LIFE a BEAUTIFUL MEANING
And you touched mine !!

6- It has been scientifically proven that sugar dissolves in water, so please don't go out whe it's raining!!

7- To have God in our life, doesn't mean sailing on a boat with no storms. It means having a boat that no storm can sink . Happy sailing day !!

8- Happiness is like a Butterfly , you run after it, It keeps flying away; But if you stand still, It comes and sits on your shoulder ... Wish you lots of butterflies!!

9- On a silent night when friends are few, I close my eyes and think of you.. A silent night, a silent tear, a silent wish you were here ...

10- The place to be happy is here. The time to be happy is now. The way to be happy is to make others so

11- May God grant a sunbeam to warm you, a moonbeam to charm you, an ANGEL so nothing can harm you, laughter to cheer you, a friend near you, and whenever you pray to heaven hear you

12- Everyone wants to be the sun that lights up your life. But I'd rather be your moon, so I can shine on you during your darkest hour when your sun isn't around

13- To be disturbed by the beep of a phone only means that "SOMEHOW" "SOMEWHERE" " SOMEBODY" is thinking of YOU, and at this very moment that's me !

And thats it hope u like it

: Regards

ناديـن

مهرة بلا فارس

{ . .عَناقِيدَ الجِرُوحَ. . }
التسجيل
1 مارس 2005
رقم العضوية
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
العمر
الجنس